This is a very simple guacamole recipe requiring only a few ingredients. It goes great with our Cricket Corn Chips which are thicker corn chip making great for dipping.
- 3 avocados
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Salt + pepper
- 1-2 fresh red chillies, seeds removed and finely diced
1. Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you’d like.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
4. (optional) serve with Primal Future’s Cricket Corn Chips.