Cricket Powder Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
Chocolate, Peanut butter and Crickets. A trio of flavours that will keep you coming back for more. Luckily these protein balls are a guilt-free snack perfect to have with a coffee. These cricket powder bliss balls require no baking and can be easily made in a big batch and frozen so that you always have the supply you need.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp of Primal Future cricket powder
- 2 Tbsp of Pic’s peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp of cacao powder
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture is broken down and resembles a sticky crumb.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Place into the fridge or freezer depending upon your preference.