Cricket Powder Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
These Bliss Balls are a perfect snack to have any time of the day, packed full of energy and protein and most importantly they taste amazing. These cricket powder carrot cake bliss balls require no baking and no fuss and we would recommend you enjoy as a delicious snack with one of our smoothies.
- 1 cup of dry roasted cashews
- 1 cup of organic desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsp of Primal Future cricket powder
- 10 medjool dates with the seeds removed
- 1 carrot roughly chopped
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend at high speed until the mixture is broken down and resembles a sticky crumb.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in the desiccated coconut and place into the fridge or freezer depending upon your preference.